Mercy Hospital’s Speakers Bureau delivers knowledgeable speakers who will provide their expertise and give educational information on current health topics and the latest in cutting edge technology. This is a complimentary service that allows us to share important information with the community, putting in practice our mission and core values.
Our Speakers Bureau includes nurses, physicians, social workers and other hospital professionals with a variety of program topics for you to choose from. Our specialists are available to speak to groups of at least 25 persons at community centers, civic associations, religious centers, and even corporations.
General Topics include:
- Advanced Directives and Living Will Education
- Arrhythmia and Syncope
- Cancer Education
- Critical and Long-Term Care
- Community Health
- Diabetes and Nutrition Management
- Heart Disease
- Infection Control
- Living with Atrial Fibrillation
- Nutrition and Exercise
- Osteoporosis and Arthritis
- Pain Management
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Privacy Security and Confidentiality of Electronic Medical Records
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Staying Healthy while on Chemotherapy
- Wound Care
- And More
If you would like to set up an event utilizing our Speakers Bureau or need additional information, please contact Maria Sasieta at (305) 860-4618 or email@example.com.