Mercy Hospital remains focused on preparedness and response efforts related to COVID-19. For the safety of our patients, physicians, colleagues, and community, we continue to implement enhanced visitor restrictions.
Effective Thursday, August 5, Mercy Hospital’s visitor guidelines will be as follows:
- No visitors permitted for:
- Emergency Department
- COVID-19 Positive Patients
- All other non–COVID patients are limited to one adult visitor (age 18 and over) per day between the hours of 2:00pm and 6:00pm.
- Operating Room/Procedural patients may have one overnight adult visitor throughout the duration of their stay
- All Women’s Services patients are allowed two visitors with no switching permitted
- One overnight visitor continues to be allowed in the following circumstances
- NICU patients (parents only)
- End of life
- Overnight visitors must stay in the patient room/care area at all times
- All visitors will be screened for cold and flu-like symptoms before being granted entry to our facility
- All visitors & staff must wear face masks at all times
Mercy Hospital remains committed to your safety. We are vigilant in sanitation, screening, masking and following all guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Thank you for helping us maintain a safe environment.