Mercy Hospital provides comprehensive care for gastroenterological diseases. We offer a full range of procedures and treatments for digestive diseases and disorders. Mercy Hospital combines state-of-the-art technology and highly trained staff to diagnose and manage gastrointestinal disorders, from simple to complex cases.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Percutaneous endoscopy gastrostomy PEG
- Percutaneous endoscopy gastrostomy PEJ
- ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cannulation of common bile duct and pancreatic ducts)
- High resolution esophageal manometry
- High resolution anorectal manometry
- Pudendal nerve study
- EMG study 48 Hours ph study (bravo capsule)
- EUS (endoscopic ultrasound)
- Spyglass system
- Choledoscopy – examination of the bile duct with the use of a fiberoptic endoscope for direct visualization of the biliary tree during ERCP
- Choledoscopy with electrohydraulic lithotripsy of common bile duct stones
- Nissen Fundoplication – surgical procedure to treat Acid Reflux (GERD)
The coordinated efforts of gastroenterologists and surgeons provide a wide range of diagnosis and treatment options for digestive diseases, including conditions of the esophagus, stomach, small and large intestine, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and colon.